The technical and organizational responsibility for DiVA and the consortium is located at Uppsala University Library. The Library Director is the system owner for DiVA and has the ultimate responsibility for the consortium and the joint management of DiVA. The repository manager for DiVA and the coordinator of the consortium are part of the Consortium Coordination at Uppsala University Library. The development of DiVA is organized in a cross-functional team that works according to agile development methodology. In addition to system development this also includes operation and user support for the members.
The repository manager is responsible for:
- Making priorities in the day-to-day operations in accordance with the goals in the management plan.
- Ensuring that the system is available to the stakeholders who use DiVA for registration, search and harvesting of data.
- Ensuring that the DiVA specialists have access to training, support and information and that documentation and manuals are updated.
- Compiling an annual management plan for DiVA, for decisions in the steering group.
- Quarterly reporting on the follow-up of the management plan for the steering group and at the general assembly's annual meeting.
- Preparing and conducting specialist meetings.
Service level for operation and support is further described in the document Servicekatalog för DiVA (In Swedish).
The system manager has the role of product owner in the cross-functional development team and is co-opted to the steering group and the general assembly.
The coordinator of the consortium is responsible for:
- Leading, coordinating and further developing the consortium work.
- Concluding agreements with new members following a decision in the steering group.
- Together with the head of management, compiling the annual report for the past year.
- Ensuring that the financial framework is followed in accordance with the established budget for the consortium.
Sending invitations with agenda and other mailings to the general assembly on behalf of the steering group.
- Sending invitations to the steering group's meetings.
- Reporting regularly to the general assembly and the steering group.
The coordinator for the consortium has the role of secretary in the steering group and the general assembly. How communication within the consortium is regulated is described in the communication plan for DiVA.